This is an idea for a plenary stolen from my mentor.
- A box/hat/bag
- Some music (get some TL and culture in there)
- Lots of questions related to your lesson printed out and cut up
Students pass the box around to the music, and when the music stops the student opens the box, takes out a question and answers it.
Ideas for things in the box:
- Infinitives to conjugate in a given tense
- Grammar questions
- Sentences to translate – both ways!
- Key word definitions
- Vocabulary from the lesson
You could do this competitively (with skilful pausing of the music) or just without a competitive element.